Thursday 29 May 2014

The Get to Know Me Tag!

Welcome, welcome, one and all!
  How are you doing this fine day? I am in a fabulous mood as I have just edited my blog and I get to start writing marvelous post for you lovely lot! So for this first post I am deciding to do a tag so you get to know me a bit better. I hadn't actually heard of this goody before I did my research but here you go...



The Get to Know Me Tag

Vital Stats: 
Name: EllenNicknames: Ellen Melon, Melon Moo- anything connected to melons really!
Birthday: 22nd July
 Place of Birth: Ealing
 Star Sign: Cancer
Occupation: Unfortunately, I'm too young to have a job :-(

Appearance: 

Hair colour: Blonde
Hair length: Medium (just past my shoulders)
Eye colour: Bluey-Green
Best feature: Hmmmmm, probably my eyes?Braces: Not yet, but i will be having them soon
Piercings : I have the first piercing on my ears but, apart from that, no
Tatoos: None
 Righty or Lefty: Righty (righties put your hands in the air, like you just don't care)


Firsts:

Best friend: A lovely girly called Katie
Award: Probably a caring award I got in primary school- I was so chuffed!
Sport: I went to little ducky swimming classes as a baby
Real Holiday: I can't remember that far back actually
Concert: I'm not really a concert kinda gal so none

Favourites:

Film: Charlie & the chocolate factory *cue singing: "Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop, the greedy, stinking nincompoop"*
TV Show: You've gotta love GBBO (Great British Bake Off for any of you non-Brits)
Colour: Lilac
Song: Fancy by Iggy Azaela or All of me by John Legend
Restaurant : Prezzo
Store: Boots!
Book: The fault in our stars by John Green- I can't wait for the movie to come out!
Magazine: Bliss, but, unfortunately they are closing down :-(
Shoes: Some cute, little wedges I recently bought from new look

Currently...

Feeling: As jolly as a jelly tot
Single or Taken: Single *hint, hint*
Eating: Chocolate, as per usual
 Listening to: Problem by Ariana Grande- "I got one less problem without ya"
Thinking about: this blog post
Watching: Alfie (PointlessBlog) and Zoe (Zoella) play Sims on YouTube Their latest sims vid
Warring: A super cute, lacy crop top, leggings and frilly socks

Future:

Want Children: Yes, definitely
Want to be married: Again yes
Careers in mind: Preferably something in the beauty industry i.e. Make-up artist
Where do you want to live: In a cool, apartment somewhere

Do you believe in:


God: I'm not sure
Miracles: Not sure
Love at first sight: I guess
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: I'm not sure
Heaven: Meh 
He'll: meh
Kissing on the first date: Absolutely
Yourself: Well yeah because i'm right here


  Anyway that's it for today's post and, in case you didn't already get the jist, this is going to be a beauty blog with some little extras thrown in. I will try and post every two days but I've got exams for the next few weeks so sorry if this doesn't happen.Anyway tarah for now, Ellen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment